FULL or HALF DAY
Giving you the knowledge and confidence to provide a culturally sensitive service.
In this highly regarded course you will be given an insight into the Jewish religion, the way of life and social structure of the community.
We provide a relaxed environment, giving our participants the opportunity to really understand the community dispelling many myths and misconceptions.
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand the history of the Jewish people, and the impact of their journey.
- Learn about the stereotypes associated with the Jewish community, and dispel negative images.
- Recognise the diversity of the community, and what makes it tick.
- Gain an understanding of dietary laws, the Sabbath, death and mourning.
- Feel free to ask anything you ever wanted to know about Judaism but were too afraid to ask!
Experience a visit to the Synagogue and a delightful Kosher lunch on our day-long course.
This is a sample of what is covered, and courses can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
“The honesty of the 3 trainers was fantastic. Judaism is perceived as a closed faith but today broke the myth”.
“Fantastic presentations from the 3 ladies. Honest, open and believable. Very comfortable – I now have even more questions. Thank you.”
“Excellent insight into the faith and culture which will be very valuable in my role in customer services.”
“All manner of questions were asked by the participants (even silly ones) and each were answered with understanding and sensitivity”.
IVAN LEWIS – MP Bury South
“Link offers high quality training which is ground breaking in its field. With new legislation and a changing society cultural and religious sensitivity has never been more important for public and private sector organisation”.