"Putting diversity into action - Islamic Awareness"
Our partnership involves training from diverse Muslim backgrounds. This enables us to give participants a view of all aspects of the Islamic spectrum.
What are the benefits of attending this workshop?
- Provide an informed service to your Muslim customers
- Meet the needs of and engage with your Muslim employees and clients
- Find out about Islam in a warm, friendly atmosphere
- Understand how Muslims think and act
- Discuss stereotypes and myths
ISLAM AWARENESS TRAINING - PROGRAMME
The training comprises of:
- Aims and objectives
- What is Islam?
- History of Islam – general background
- Who is Prophet Muhammad?
- The Five Pillars of Islam
- The Holy Qur'an
- Islam as a way of life including:
- Daily life and prayer as a Muslim
- Ablution and Purity
- Modesty and dress code
- Islamic dietary laws
- Religious Festivals
- Family life
- Death and mourning
- How does someone become a Muslim?
- Diversity – common stereotypes & cultural myths
- “Ten things you always wanted to know about Islam but were too afraid to ask!”